The iconic wines by Jacquesson are world renowned grower Champagnes, focused on putting terroir first. The 700 series by Jacquesson is, in our eyes, one of the most interesting styles on the market. Each year highlighting a vintage but easing older reserves as well to achieve perfection. In 2000, with their 728th Champagne, they started numbering them. That way we know that the 743 bottle is showcasing the opulent 2015 vintage. The cuvée is made from roughly 60% Chardonnay and the other 40% equally divided by Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. 


Founded in 1798, Jacquesson is in for the long run and are working their vines and wines with the utmost respect for nature, not using pesticides or fertilizers and bottling the wine unfined and unfiltered. Bottled with less than 20mg of sulfites.


However, don't think you're drinking funky bubbles here. This is sophisticated, extremely balanced and nicely rich Champagne. A clear golden yellow color with smells of lime, ripe pear, some smokiness and of course perfect brioche and hazelnuts. A smell that is also to be found in the palate; citrus fruits, candied apricots and walnuts, with an extremely long palate because of the lingering acidity. Perfection.


Champagne Jacquesson - Cuvée 743

Type: Bubbles
  • 60% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Noir, 20% Pinot Meunier

    12,5% vol

    Dizy, Champagne, France

Secure payment options

Social media

  • Instagram
  • Facebook

Need help finding your wine?

a sense of Place is your new local natural wine shop

Opening hours

Monday - closed

Tuesday - 11-19

Wednesday - 11-19

Thursday - 12-20

Friday 11-19

Saturday 11-19

Sunday 13-18

Gierstraat 14, Haarlem